Hello All,

Hope you are doing good.

Send me resumes at <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

The third member needed for this team is someone who has experience
building templates to enable cloning of VMs (VMware & vSphere).

 The dev ops / build & release duties will be taken on by another resource.

This person would be more of a back-up in those areas.

Manager will interview & hire within 48 hrs.

2 year contract -

 Plano, TX

Join our communication company as we continue to transform our industry
into a virtualized world. This position reports inside of our development
organization working with our development teams across the world. The right
person for this role will be looked to drive automation in our continuous
integration environment and help transform our scm organization into a
fully virtualized tool suite. This individual also has the opportunity to
participate in current development in the release cycle handling new
requirements for automation and virtualization. In this role you will have
the opportunity to work on the latest technologies, including Oracle,
MySQL, Tomcat, Apache, OpenStack, KVM and VMWare. We encourage our team
members to think outside the box and to use industry best practices.

Responsibilities:
> Build, Operate and Maintain cloud infrastructure supporting Development
Operations for our US, European and Asia development teams
> Work with product teams to understand requirements for product
virtualization and evolve our cloud infrastructure to support those
requirements
> Collaborate with Development, SCM, Service, Integration, and QA teams to
produce easily deployable and upgradeable solutions for a large distributed
telecommunications product
> Audit and improve existing product to align with modern industry
standards for the target customer environments
> Ensure that the product build, packaging, and deployment always meet the
needs of a Continuous Integration (CI) cycle
> Ensure Change Control procedures and policies are followed to facilitate
the creation of repeatable and predictable results
> Collaborate with development, testing, and support teams throughout
product lifecycle
> Develop creative solutions to complex technological challenges, by using
latest OpenSource technologies

Skills/Experience:

2+ years experience in virtualized environment (VMware)
2+ years maintaining a cloud environment of 100+ VMs

2+ years of Unix/Linux administration (Solaris 10/11, RHEL 6, and Debian 6)
and engineering experience in production environments.

Plus but not required:

Excellent shell and Python scripting skills
Extensive SCM experience for cross-platform products (Jenkins, Maven, Make,
GCC)
Hands-on with large system deployment and maintenance (Ansible, Chef,
Puppet, etc)
Familiarity with modern storage technologies (NAS, SSD, DotHill)
Intermediate Oracle11g administration skills
Experience of working in Agile Development and Continuous Integration
environment
Required Skills: Virtualization, Development Experience, Linux
Desired Skills: Ansible, Oracle, SCM
Degree Requirements: Bachelor of Science

*Amith*

* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>