Hello All,

Hope you are doing good.

Send me resumes at <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

I do need a Dynamics CRM developer in Indianapolis, IN.  The job
description is listed below.  If you have any consultants, please send me
their resume and contact information as I will call them this afternoon and
let you know if we’d like to proceed with them.

Job Description:

•             Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration, implementation,
customization, development, and usage

•             Microsoft .NET development (especially C#)

•             JavaScript (JQuery)

•             Basic administration of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server

•             Excellent communication (oral and written)

The following skills are highly desired, but not required:

•             Other CRM application experience

o             Microsoft Dynamics Marketing

o             Click Dimensions

o             Resco Mobile

•             JavaScript (RequireJS, KnockoutJS, Jasmine JS)

•             SQL Server development experience

•             SQL Integration Services development experience

•             SQL Reporting Services report development

•             SQL Analytical Services development

 *Amith*

* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>