Hi There,

Hope you are doing great !!

I came across your resume online and found it very impressive. I have an
immediate opportunity with our direct client.

Following is the position details. Please let me know if you are
available/interested so we can further discuss this position. Also email me
your resume and contact number where I can call you.

*Job Title : Visual designer*

*Job Location: Woonsocket, RI*

*Duration: 06 Months  + Contract (possible extension)*

*Job Description/Requirements: *

*A Visual designer* who will produce color comps of the wires.

•      Knowledge of CSS and HTML

*Warm Regards,*

*Himanshu Sharma*

*Integrated Resources, Inc*

*IT   REHAB   CLINICAL   NURSING*

*Inc. 5000 - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 (7th Year)*

Certified MBE I GSA - Schedule 66 I GSA - Schedule 621I I GSA - Schedule 70

Tel: (732) 549 2030 x 222 extn.

Direct #732-429-1644

Fax: (732) 549 5549

hsha...@irionline.com

http://www.irionline.com

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this message, together with any
attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they
are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.If
you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender and
this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.*