Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*St Louis MO *

*6 month  – USC and GC only – no EAD *

*Interview method: 15 minute technical phone screen and then 90 minute face
to face preferred but will do skype. (I will submit all local candidates
first before Skype candidates) *

We have a need ASAP for a Lead QA Engineer.  One of our consultants is not
returning to the position he started July 27.  The hiring manager is
rightfully very upset because they spent the last 4 weeks training him.
She is allowing me to backfill but we have to be positive the candidate
understands this position is a 6 month

Must have 5 years of experience.

Must be able to Design, Code and Execute Automated and Manual Test Scripts.

*Must have 3 years Hands On  experience with Selenium.*

Java knowledge needs to be 4-5/10.

Must have strong UI and Service Level Testing.

Must have strong SQL skills.

*Amith*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*