Dear Associate

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *Sr. Software
Test Analyst. at Austin TX* with our client for a long term contract role.
Please go through the brief description mentioned below and let me know if
are comfortable with the  role.
  Position : Sr. Software Test Analyst Location :Austin TX Duration :8+
months   WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

*                Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

10

Experience in the IT industry

10

Ability to interact with a diverse level of staff to exchange and/or
extract information

10

Software testing experience using analysis, skills, and interacting with
business

end-users and technical staff

10

Experience with business analysis related to documenting and validating
business requirements and business processes

10

Experience in formulating use case scenarios, creating test plans, and
performing application testing

10

Experience developing and executing detailed test cases within a complex
software environment

10

Experience in performing business analysis and writing technical
documentation

5

Experience in developing, maintaining, and upgrading automated test scripts

5

Experience using quality management software such as Quality Center

5

Experience with MS Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, etc.)

Demonstrated

Experience working in a team environment

Strong

Analytical, interpersonal, and both oral and written communication skills

*             Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

5

Knowledge of Texas Health and Human Services programs

Strong

Working knowledge of Texas Medicaid claims and portal processing

Demonstrated

Knowledge of IT environments in Texas State Government Services

Regards

AHMED

*Exatech Inc*

7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,