Dear  Associate

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement *Senior ROR
Developer at Columbia, MD* with our client for a long term contract role.
Please go through the brief description mentioned below and let me know if
are comfortable with the  role.

*sition : Senior ROR Developer*

*Location : Columbia, MD*

*Duration : 12months+*

*Rate : DOE*

*Citizens only*

*Phone interview / Skype Interview*

*Qualifications:*

•        Two years’ experience with Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, CSS

•        Experience developing in a Linux environment

•        Experience with relational databases and Oracle

•        Strong communicate skills to provide high quality services to
clients and their technical staff

*Preferred Qualifications:*

•        Ability to translate stories into UI and backend development using
Ruby On Rails.

•        Experience with EXT JS, HTML, CSS, JSON, Javascript, GEMS, PL SQL,
RESTful and SOAP webservices.

•        Comfortable developing in a Linux environment.

•        Familiar developing against an Oracle database.

•        ROR object oriented pattern based development experience.

•        Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.

•        Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.

Regards

AHMED

*Exatech Inc*

7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,