Dear Associate

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement *Hana Solution
Architect at **San Jose, CA* with our client for a long term contract role.
Please go through the brief description mentioned below and let me know if
are comfortable with the  role.

*Role – Hana Solution Architect*

*Location – San Jose , CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months.*

Years of experience – 15 to 18 years

*Please find the JD for the same:*

·         Hana Solution Architect – Take *ownership of the solution*,
develop *solution strategy* and *drive the engagement* from solution stand
point independently

·         *Thought leadership* - Hana Expert with ability to synthesize the
technical needs to the business requirements for a new engagement

·         The talent should be able to *understand the use case* and be
able to *fit the solution in Hana platform* and be able to*recommend* the
right *BI tool set* required for the applicable Analytics use cases

·         Relevant experience with at least 1 or 2 engagements like this

·         Technical Skills: *SAP HANA*, BI DATA Modeling & solutioning, BI
EDW concepts

·         Should have strong experience in Requirements gathering from
Business combined with Design experience using HANA

·         Design and Define HANA views, Data Flow for ER MODEL

·         Knowledge in Supply Chain domain is desirable

·         Performance Tuning recommendations

·         Participate in data governance meeting

·         *Strong communication* skills

Regards

AHMED

*Exatech Inc*