> Hi,
>>
>> Hope doing great…!!!
>>
>> I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
>> updated profile ASAP at *a
>> <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
>> <m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Our client is seeking highly talented and motivated HTML5/web developers
with 5+ years of experience. The candidate will be working on development
of our new structured interest rates pricing and analytics platform.
Qualifications - Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in computer science or
related discipline - Expert knowledge of current web technology stack (e.g.
HTML5, jQuery, AngularJS, bootstrap) - Knowledge of high-level OOP language
(e.g. C++/Java/C#) - Experience building large scale software systems as
well as programmatic APIs - Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of shell scripting and Unix environments a plus - Knowledge of
Scala a plus

*Location:  NYC (Must face to face)*

*Duration:  12 months+*

*Rate:  NEG*