Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Location:  Dulles, VA*

*Duration:  10 months+*

SalesForce SME to join our data integration project team.

*Responsibilities:* The SalesForce SME will work with our client and Data
Integration team to develop user stories and use cases around the SF
application. In addition, they will identify SF data needs, and will work
with BA to map SF needs to available source data.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Solid knowledge in implementing SalesForce
solutions across multiple clients. • Solid understanding of the SF
internals and data structures • Outstanding customer service/communications
skills with client-facing experience • Understanding of Salesforce.com
administration and experience deploying AppExchange apps in both production
and sandbox environments. Proficiency in workflow and/or process builder
highly desirable. • Hands-on experience with the customization of
Salesforce.com modifying/adding fields to standard objects, managing custom
objects, and creating reports and dashboards is desired. • Conceptual
understanding of databases, the cloud, and servers • Must be able to work
independently or as a part of a team and must be self-motivated ** Prefer
candidates with financial industry experience.

*Amith*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*a...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>