Hello ,

Hope you are doing well…

One of our reputed client is looking for *Performance Tester *at* Dover,
NH. *If you have consultants, Kindly share me updated resume with contact
info asap…

*NOTE: NEED* *H1'S and GC/US Citizens. For* *H1B'S , H1B Copy is Mandatory.*

*Performance Tester (Load Runner, Performance Centre)*

*Dover, NH*

*Long Term*

*Relevant Experience *(in Yrs)           4-6 years

*Technical/Functional Skills*             The client needs an experienced
Performance Tester who should be good enough to work on projects with good
knowledge in the following areas:

·         Load Runner

·         Performance Centre

·         Experience in ALM

Good communication and presentation skills. Soap UI experience will be a
bonus.

*Experience Required*          4-6 years

*Roles & Responsibilities*     Analyze the non-functional requirement
documents

Create test approach

Create performance test cases

Create performance test scripts

Defining workload model

Creating performance test suites

Execute the tests in performance environment

Analyzing the results and documenting the reports

*Generic Managerial Skills*  Good communication (Speaking and listening
skills)

*Education*                            Degree/ Masters

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)     05-01-2015

*Thanks*

*Rahul Y*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035*

*Direct:  (408) 520 2481|| Email:- rahul.kris...@idctechnologies.com
<rahul.kris...@idctechnologies.com>          *

*Website:- www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com>*

*IM: rahulrecc*