Hi,
 Good Morning.
   I hope you are doing great!

  We are seeking for senior Principal Developers and Architects for
Alpharetta, GA . It is a 6-12 months long term contract assignment and it
is through one of our preferred vendor. Could you please go through the
below job description and please send me suitable consultants updated
resumes ASAP!

Java, NoSQL (Cassandra or MongoDB), MicroServices, Cloud (AWS or other),
and Testing (API OR REST)  **Hadoop or Big Data not required

Here is the full description again:

Expert knowledge of Java 8 (Scala desirable), JVM ecosystem, memory model,
tuning, threading, reactive streams, modularization

Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices

Expert knowledge of Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring
Integration, Spring Cloud Data Flow etc)

Knowledge of NoSQL data stores and polyglot persistence (MongoDB,
Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB)

In depth knowledge of distributed systems concepts, CAP theorem

Knowledge of event sourcing and distributed message systems (Kafka,
RabbitMQ)

API design and implementation (remote vs local APIs, routing and reverse
proxying, load balancing, optimization techniques)

Knowledge of distributed computing, in memory computing, map/reduce
frameworks (Spark), streaming (Storm, Samza)

Expert knowledge of build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)

Understanding of the testing pyramid (unit, functional, integration,
system, API testing) and testing approaches TDD, BDD

In depth hands on experience with virtualization approaches (VMs,
containers, unikernels)

Hands on experience with cloud based IaaS (OpenStack, AWS) and distributed
schedulers (Kubernetes, Mesos)

Expert knowledge of Unix OS, tuning, command line utilities

Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Hari Kiran.*