Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *UI Developer Consultant* with our client.
Please check with below job description and If you are available please
respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

*Note: Please send me your candidate resumes along with the Visa copy &
Photo ID proof*

Job Title: UI Developer

Locations: Philadelphia, PA *Local to Pennsylvania*

Duration: 06 + Months Contract

Rate: *$45/hr on All Inclusive*

*Front-end Lead (HTML/CSS/JavaScript/Knockout.js/ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>)
Core Technologies: *

*• HTML 5, CSS 3 (Responsive) *

*• JavaScript / JQuery *

*• Ajax, JSON *

*• Angular.Js, Knockout.js *

*• Accessibility Audit *

*• Microsoft Visual Studio *

*Job Description:*

The front-end lead will be assigned to an e-Business development team to
build cutting-edge user interfaces for customer-facing websites running on
desktops, mobile phones and. This role will collaborate with user
experience designers and back-end developers to create and enhance user
interfaces for high-volume, large-scale web applications. The ideal
candidate will have experience working in an ASP.NET development
environment (using Visual Studio / TFS) using various front-end
technologies (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, KnockOut.js, AJAX, JSON).
Experience with SiteCore implementations is desirable, though not
essential.

*Required Skills and Experience *

• Expertise in rendering page designs (wireframes / visual designs) into
web pages (HTML, CSS, images, JavaScript)

• Developing interactive, responsive page features using JavaScript
libraries, media query and custom code

• Expertise knowledge in jQuery and AJAX

• Experience on data binding and manipulation using Knockout.js

• Exposure or strong propensity to learn Visual Studio / ASP.NET / Team
Foundation Server (TFS)

• 4 to 5 years as a front end development experience rendering page designs
for large-scale, public-facing websites - HTML, CSS

• 4 to 5 years working with Javascript UI technologies - JQuery, AJAX, the
DOM and JSON Desired Experience

• Knowledge and practical experience with MVC

• Front end development using SiteCore CMS

• Consuming back-end / web service technologies – REST, SOAP, XML

 • Working in environments that apply the agile methodology

• Creating and debugging designs for multiple browsers and devices
(desktop, mobile, tablet) Job Responsibilities

• Review user stories. Participate in planning sessions. Identify tasks
related to HTML authoring and/or front-end development. Estimate effort for
front-end development.

• Convert annotated visual designs (Photoshop) to web pages and associated
assets (HTML, CSS, images, JavaScript, etc.). Create / maintain pattern
libraries for pages / modules.

• Create / update ASP.NET markup and/or MVC views (NOT code / controllers)
to reflect the HTML authored for new / updated pages / modules. Collaborate
with other developers on tasks related to back-end integration.

• Collaborate with user experience designers and back-end developers /
architects to complete assigned tasks using an Agile methodology.

• Collaborate with front-end designers and back-end developers to analyze
and optimize the performance of web pages.

• Ensure work products are delivered on-schedule and comply with best
practices and standards.

• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us