*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Windows Administrator*
*Location: Manhattan, NY*
*Duration: 6 months*
We are currently seeking a Windows Administrator for a position in New York
City. This is a long term position in Manhattan. Candidates must have
strong experience with the job description pasted below.
Interview Type: Skype or In-Person
Please send me applicable candidates CV and profiles.
The resource provided by the supplier will provide on-going support to
Windows based infrastructure and related services and will participate in
the automation projects and tasks for the organization and Partners. As
part of the Server Support Unit located in the New York office, the
· Install and configure various versions of Windows based servers for
· Manage and administer Windows infrastructure. Implement configurations
related to clusters, SAN, multipath, security and user/group administration
and to organization’s standard tools for backup, monitoring and
· Configuration and administration of Windows File servers and Windows
· Perform regular patch updates.
· Identify and troubleshoot known problems and document solutions.
· Design, develop and maintain automation tools aiming at optimizing the
management of the infrastructure.
· Participate in the elaboration and the development of a Cloud Management
Platform, according to the organization and its Partners’ needs, and to the
strategic decisions in this matter.
· Document monitoring and maintenance procedures.
· Perform required tasks in maintenance windows.
· Perform other duties as required.
The scope of work includes “stand-by” services on a rotation basis during
weekends, holidays and outside of normal working hours
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.