Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
Grand Rapids MI
Phone/Skype to hire
The Sr. Business Analyst for the Point-of-Sale project must possess
in-depth understanding and experience with POS implementations at major
grocery and mass merchandise retailers. They will work on the Point of Sale
project that will review and analyze our current system, and in the end,
implement a new POS solution.
1. Qualified candidates must be able to create RFI’s as need in order to
analyze other POS providers and their solutions.
2. Be able to present their recommendations based on their analytical
work, and obtain project approval.
3. The ability to work with internal resources to bid and/or negotiate
contracts and pricing.
4. Be able to work with internal customer and (and IT as well) to lead
the project to implementation (from requirements to implementation).
- Analysis of our current system, review and analysis of new system
requirements and interaction with business owner to expand and provide
continued detail of the requirements from the retail operations view point.
- Will act as a subject matter expert on this project – as it interfaces
with many areas of the business and IT areas.
- Must be able to apply a broad knowledge of various technical functions
to accurately anticipate impacts, interfaces and functional design.
- Responsible for the discovery and documentation of business process,
functional specifications and paper based prototypes.
- Will work with the development team to accurately translate business
needs, design and flow into technical solution.
- Development background is a plus (but not required if past experience
and abilities as a BSA are strong). Will work with a dedicated Project
Manager responsible for overall schedule, status updates and milestone
completion, however project management skills are necessary in order to
manage the multiple tasks, resource interface and schedule assigned on this
portion of the project.
- Must effectively provide status updates, meet deadlines and provide
the needed value to overall project success.
- Strong communication skills (meeting facilitation, verbal and written)
to enable the interviewing, requirements gathering and documentation
required of this position.
- Will facilitate procedures and expected performance associated with
the introduction of new technology while seeking ways to collaborate with
all areas involved in the effort.
- Will act as an internal consultant providing business process
expertise and technical guidance.
*Required Skills and Abilities*
- MS Office Expert
- Point of Sale (software and hardware) Expert
- Process Mapping Expert
- Project Management Adequate
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral. It is critical
that this candidate can clearly communicate with anyone in the room.
- Leadership Ability to manage and lead meetings, expectations, and
resources while meeting overall objective of the assignment.
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*
*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.