Kindly share the profile for below position:
*Job Title: *SharePoint API Consultant
*Location: *St. Paul, MN
*Must Have Skills: *
· C#, .Net, SharePoint API
· SQL Server 2005/2008, SSRS, SSIS
· Excellent verbal/written communication and documentation skills
· Problem solving skills (ask relevant questions, self-learner,
self-motivated, interpret documentation, good listener)
*Desired Skills: *
· Knowledge of Enterprise Project Management
· Microsoft Office APIs
· ASP, Microsoft Access, Visual Basics
· SQL SSRS
· Resourceful and a strong team player
· Ability to balance diverse workload/assignments and drive them to
- Strong experience in programming C#, SharePoint API
- Strong experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 , SSIS ,
performance tuning, T-SQL, stored procedure creation.
- Experience with building multi-threaded application and Async
- Experience with web services and strong understanding of Object
Oriented design and N-tier architecture.
- Good experience in Silverlight & Telerik Controls and its
customization for Silverlight.
- Programming experience in MS Office APIs and Add-in Express.
- Good knowledge in SSRS reporting. Experience in Microsoft Project
Server 2010 and Project Web App for time tracking and charge roll-ups
- Must have the ability to implement program changes from technical
- Practical experience in Agile based development methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills related to applying appropriate
technology to business problems.
- Create product testing plans; perform system testing and support; and
maintain existing systems.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server or other source control
*Kindly forward the resume @ *saurabh.ku...@e-solutionsinc.com
Address: 2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.