*Good day Partners,*
*We have a contract Job opportunity with our Pharmaceutical Client in
Foster City, CA for* *Exchange Consultant** for duration of 6 Months. *
*If you are interested, Please revert back with your latest resume and
contact details and expected pay rate to **msha...@tech-netinc.com*
<msha...@tech-netinc.com>* (MKM Shahid)*
*Role: Exchange Admin /Consultant*
*Location: Foster City CA*
*Duration: 6 Months (Extendable)*
*Target Start Date: 10/2/2016 *
*Local to California candidates highly Preferred*
*Minimum 10 years experience with **Pharma client experience will be a plus
not mandatory though.*
*Essential Duties and Job Function *
· Supporting the integration, configuration and support of Exchange
2013 associated with the Legal eDiscovery processing and management
· Assist with the configuration of Exchange/eVault during the
· Support project team during testing of software against Exchange
in POC environment.
· Prepare documentation related to Exchange and functionality with
legal hold technology.
*Preferred Skills *
· Exchange 2013 Certified
· Enterprise Vault Experience
· Discovery Accelerator experience
· eDiscovery experience
· Technical writing skills
· Excellent Communication skills
· Ability to escalate issues to Management as needed
· Risk mitigation
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tech - Net Inc*
Board: 916.458.4390 EXT : 101
101 Parkshore Dr. Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630
*A WMBE certified company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.