Need For Senior Windows Network Administrator @ Mount Lake Terrence, WA
*CITIZEN or GREEN CARD Needed*
Job Title: Senior Windows Network Administrator
Location: Mount Lake Terrence, WA
Duration: 6+ month contract
Interview mode: Telephone or Skype
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Business Administration or
four (4) years’ work experience.
2. A+ and MCP Certification.
3. Five (5) years’ experience in troubleshooting desktop/remote devices and
related equipment in a distributed enterprise environment.
Windows Deployment, OSD, MDT, WAIK, SCCM Windows 7 migration.
1. Microsoft Windows certifications.
2. Understanding of TCP/IP network protocols.
3. Project management experience.
4. ITIL Certification.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.