Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
have a Sr. Oracle DBA opportunity in Dover, NH. Manager prefers Face to
Face, but will consider Skype. I can only submit 2 candidates.
Ø Candidate has to have Oracle 12c experience. Also must have OLTP and
Job Description - Senior Database Administrator - For the US Consumer
Market, the database team serves as the backbone supporting the database
systems that bring modern applications to the marketplace in a dynamic and
fast-paced environment. As a Sr. DBA you will be responsible for complex
distributed database environments supporting OLTP & OLAP systems across
multiple platforms! You will interact with developers, architects and
operations teams within the company and provide engineering discipline to
ensure high availability, stability, and reliability of the data stores
supporting the organization.
This position will require the candidate to tackle all aspects of database
administration across primarily the Oracle, MS SQL Server, NoSQL platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and will thrive on
finding newer solutions for existing database products as well as be
forward-looking and aware of the latest database technology offerings
(RDBMS or NoSQL; on-prem or off-prem hosted platforms, etc.).
More importantly, you will be working in one of the fastest growing
insurance companies, working on leading-edge technology projects, where
your suggestions, ideas, and efforts will not only help transform our
business but will also challenge you and enrich your career opportunities.
* Designs, tests, implements, maintains, and secures the organization's
production and non-production Oracle and MS SQL databases in a high-volume
OLTP and OLAP environment
* Utilizes state of the art concepts to troubleshoot, analyze, and employ
leading-edge maintenance techniques and engineering discipline to maximize
application performance and ensure business continuity
* Collaborates on the development of technical and security standards with
database administrators, architects and other technical resources
* Provides 24/7 support for various activities including: Database engine
maintenance, Schema change windows or Application Releases
* Collaborate with application developers and data architects to implement
physical data model changes to non-prod and production databases
* Respond to database-related alerts and escalations, and come up with
strategic solutions to recurring problems
* On-call for production databases - daily maintenance, monitoring, problem
resolution and internal AppDev / DevOps support
* Solid understanding of database architecture in enterprise-level
* Proficiency in Oracle v11 & 12c and related products (RAC, Data Guard,
Automatic Storage Management, Grid Control, Golden Gate, RMAN, Data Pump,
and Clusterware) preferred.
* Experience in DDL, SQL and PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting preferred.
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*
*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.