*Hope you all are doing well. *
*Please go through the below requirement once and if you are comfortable
then reply back with your resume and rate.*
* <ajay.cha...@hmgamerica.com>**Role: Java developer with automation skills*
*Location: Hernden, VA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
1. Looking for somebody who is strong on one or more of the following
b. Java Script
e. BDD/ATDD etc.
2. Should demonstrate experience in parsing XMLs in java using
3. Strong in QA methodologies
4. Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision
5. Closely work with development teams / QA Director and can guide
6. Can able to write complex SQL Queries to retrieve data from
1. Should know BDD using cucumber or any other BDD tools
2. Working as a QA Lead and able to guide projects should be an
3. Knowledge of Unix OS will be an added advantage
4. Knowledge of BLOB/CLOBs or DB Xml parsing will be a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.