Please send me your suitable consultants regarding the below requirement.
Lead/Architect level candidate
Omaha, NE – long term.
· Lead client assessment or discovery sessions applying holistic system
thinking that drive enterprise web application design and development
roadmaps and architecture.
· Develop and document detailed web based solutions for complex global
· Translate business needs and product requirements into system level
architecture and high-level design that can be re-used across applications.
· Understand enabling components: web security, infrastructure, web
application development platforms, user experience, governance, methodology.
· Deliver roadmaps that enhance operational efficiency and provide
visionary guidance for web based solutions.
· Defining the architecture, components, modules, interfaces, and data for
a system to satisfy specified customer business requirements
· Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with
technology and development guidelines and standards.
· 10+ years’ experience in web and UI software development.
· 5+ years’ in roles including Technical Lead and Architect developing
front-end UI rich applications.
· Demonstrated ability to produce, manipulate, implement or enhance UI
Architecture concepts, roadmaps, principles and effective strategies.
· Comfortable with using and integrating open source and commercial tools
frameworks (HTML5, CSS, SASS)*
· Expertise in the following tools:
· SPA (Angular JS, React JS)
· NodeJS, Socket.io
· Bootstrap, Foundation
· Chai, Mocha, Grunt
· Skype SDK Experience
· Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills; presents
technically complex concepts in a way to foster understanding and
acknowledgement of critical information
· Well versed in agile methodologies
· Excellent communication skills across all levels; ability to communicate
complex, technical concepts to our customers’ business and technical
leaders and internally to our management and technical staff.
*Thanks & Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.