Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
*Full Stack *
800 N Lindbergh Blvd
Creve Coeur, MO
Client’s mission is centered on finding agricultural solutions for a
sustainable future. Twenty years from now, the earth’s population will need
55% more food than it can produce now. Today, Monsanto is working with
farmers around the world to do something about it. As such, we approach
agriculture holistically, looking across a broad range of solutions from
biotechnology, breeding to advanced predictive and prescriptive analytics.
To make this possible, we build great, innovative software that accelerates
the complete R&D pipeline. Example solutions include real-time streaming
analytics from connected devices, mobile data collection and visualization
suites, big data genomics repositories, and geospatial computing systems,
just to name a few. To build great software, we need great people.
What you will do:
• Demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of software
development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
• Be curious and proactive. Learn something new every day.
• Be ego-less! Ask for help, be willing to admit what you don’t know and
willing to receive and give constructive feedback.
• Collaborate closely with team members and business community.
• Think through hard problems and work with a team to make them reality.
• Take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and
What you should be awesome at:
• Consuming new technologies with relentless desire
• Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and seeking
• Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in Java,
Scala and/or C#
• System design with SOA/REST/Microservices
• Relational database design and access (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to
integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, JBehave, Cucumber)
• Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting
Bonus points for:
• Agriculture domain knowledge
• Mobile development experience
• Experience working with large data sets
• Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J)
• Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)
• Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery
• Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture
Why you should join us!
• Open workspace promotes collaboration and pairing in a fun, casual
• Innovation days, hack-a-thons, networking events, and volunteer
• Challenging how things are done is not just encouraged, it is expected
• Work with other top level talent solving a wide range of complex and
unique challenges that have real world impact
• Ongoing focus on growth through training (domain and technical) and
knowledge sharing through communities of agile teams
• Diverse technology stacks in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
• We value autonomous, self-organizing teams allowing you to have a real
say in what you work on, who you work with, and how you work
• Our environment values your talent over a role or title. Strength of
ideas trumps position on an org chart.
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*
*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hot
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/directclienteq.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.