Hello Friends:

Kindly share the profile for below position

Role:- Business Analyst with P&C Insurance

Location:- Warren, NJ

Duration:- 6+ Months

Rate:- $40/hr

Here is the detailed job summary:

-Excellent BA skills, Req Elicitation, JAD, etc.

-Insurance domain preferred

-Experience gathering and writing requirements from scratch.

-Integration experience is preferred

-Poilcy Admin is not mandatory….we need folks who are comfortable building
requirements from scratch.

-This project is on Claims system integration, hence experience of P&C
Claims processing will be relevant than policy admin experience. We need
people who can run the show with business partners and drive requirement
elicitation on their own with very limited or no assistance.

*Kindly forward the resume @ *saurabh.ku...@e-solutionsinc.com

*Thanks,*

*Saurabh Kumar*

*e-Solutions,Inc*

Email: saurabh.ku...@e-solutionsinc.com

Address: 2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113