*Hi  Friends*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know if
you have any matching profile for the below position.*

*Data Scientist -    *

*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*

*Professional experience required*

·         Must have 8-9 years of data science experience in IT industry
with a minimum of 3 years of experience in big data solutions using Hadoop,
Spark, Hive)

·         Strong understanding of Graph DB and SPARK streaming

·         Ability to prepare data and write matching algorithm using
Jupyter notebooks

·         Ability to write motif queries in graphframes/dataframes for
path-finding

·         Hands on knowledge and strong understanding of Big data
technologies (including Hadoop/HDFS, MapReduce, Spark)

·         Hands on experience designing, developing and maintaining
high-volume ETL processes using Traditional and Big data technologies

·         Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. SPARK R/ML)

·         Experience with Big Data ML toolkit - Spark ML

·         Should have worked on/knowledge on Cloud (AWS, Azure)

·         Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources

·         Proven ability to leverage data, advanced analytics to deliver
actionable insights, guide strategic decisions

·         Extensive experience solving analytical problems using
statistical algorithms like Multiple Regression, Clustering techniques,
Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Collaborative
Filtering, ARIMA, Deep learning techniques like Neural networks

*Key Responsibilities*

·         Ability to communicate findings to both business and IT leaders
that can influence how an organization approaches a business challenge

·         The Data Scientist should be able to explore and examine data
from multiple disparate sources and discover hidden insights, which in turn
provide a competitive advantage or address a business problem

Regards
Ahmed
Exatech Inc
4758 Forest Ridge Dr