Hi,

Good Afternoon.

I hope you are doing great!
  We are seeking for Hadoop Application Engineer. It is a  6 +months
contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred vendor. Could
you please go through the below job description and please send me your
consultants updated resumes.
( Need only GC , USC or TN visa candidates )
Job Title :Hadoop Application Engineer ,
Location: NYC (NY) or in Wilmington, Delaware (DE)

Duration: 6 +Months

Position: Contract

Interview: Skype

Job Responsibilities:

•             Manage scalable Hadoop cluster environments

•             Manage the backup and disaster recovery for Hadoop data

•             Optimize and tune the Hadoop environments to meet performance
requirements

•             Install and configure monitoring tools

•             Work with big data developers and developers designing
scalable supportable infrastructure

•             Work with Linux server admin team in administering the server
hardware and operating system

•             Assist with develop and maintain the system run books

•             Create and publish various production metrics including
system performance and reliability information to systems owners and
management

•             Perform ongoing capacity management forecasts including
timing and budget considerations

•             Coordinate root cause analysis (RCA) efforts to minimize
future system issues

•             Mentor, develop and train junior staff members as needed

•             Provide off hours support on a rotational basis

Required Skills:

•             Hadoop app support skills

•             Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a
plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

Krishna,

krishna.r...@gmail.com