Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Role: Ruby Developer

Location: Minneapolis

*Project Description:*

We are currently looking for a Ruby Developer to work on our web Automation
Tools.  The goal of our Deployment Automation projects are to provide zero
downtime deployments of all BestBuy.com Applications in the fastest,
safest, and most repeatable way for our Customers and Best Buy.  These
projects depend heavily on Ruby in an environment that doesn’t use Rails or
ActiveSupport for Process Orchestrations.

The ideal candidate:
• Is self-directed and shared collective ownership for design decisions
• Uses the best tools for the job, be those open source or otherwise
• Comfortable in a simi-paired programming environment
• Strongly favors TDD and BDD development methodologies
• Up to date with current tools and techniques
• Comfortable working in an agile environment

Comfortable working in an Apple MacBook development environment

*Position Overview:*

*Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:*

·  Developing

·  Working in Simi-Paired Programming Environment

·  Unit testing

·  Quality Assurance of unit testing

·  Deployments

·  Work with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Chef, Vagrant,
Kitchen, and Fog.

*Amith*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*