*Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com <ja...@nestarit.com> *

*Direct contact number: (201) 448-1153*

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *Technical Analyst Consultant* with our
client. Please check with below job description and If you are available
please respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Technical Analyst

Location: Newark, DE

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Rate: $35/hr on All INC, *

*Job Description:*

This position is responsible for the creation and execution of various
technical tasks to support business optimization, with emphasis on
decreasing corporate operating expense and reducing operational risks. This
function will include the development of a SAP Business Objects Reporting
Suite; Development of technical solutions through the usage of SAS
automation, SQL, and Microsoft Excel based tools.

*Job Responsibilities:*

• Provide realistic effort estimates and project timelines for new
development and maintenance projects

• Interpret business requirements and functional specifications to create
technical design and technical specification documentation

• Develop automated solutions to solve for moderate to highly complex
business processes

• Develop and execute data mining queries based on business requirements

• Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and
helping to develop the company’s coding standards, design methodology, and
programming practices

• Create automated build and deployment scripts

• Create unit test cases and technical documentation

*Requirements:*

*• Bachelor’s level degree in Business, Accounting, or Information
Technology preferred*

*• 3-5 years SAP Business Objects (BI Launch Pad, Crystal Reports)
experience*

*• 3 – 5 years SAS experience*

*• 3 – 5 years SQL development experience*

*• 3 – 5 years Microsoft Excel development experience*

*• Business Systems Analysis*

*• Proficient in application development skills for more than one
technology as well as proficient in multiple design techniques*

*• Relational database experience (Oracle/Netezza preferred)*

*• Ability to work in a team environment*

*• Ability to work on multiple projects at a given time and establish
appropriate priorities*

*• A fast learner who is flexible and able to respond to frequently
changing business priorities*

Warm Regards,

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

*NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES*

*Location: *Jersey City, NJ

Direct: (201) 448-1153 <(201)%20488-1153>

Email: ja...@nestarit.com

Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com ; javednesta...@gmail.com

www.nestarit.com