Greetings!!!
Hope you are doing great.
My name is Suman Bakshi(Sam) and I am a Sr Technical Recruiter at
SourceChip.Inc(www.sourcechip.net ), an IT consulting/ Staffing
Organization.

Apply if you are interested.

Looking for a Senior Ariba Functional consultant-Face to Face Hire

Important attribute -

Person should be able to work with business independently.
Very good Ariba knowledge.
At least 2 implementation experience will help.
Must have implementation experience
Good troubleshooting, analytical skills
Excellent written & verbal communication & good attitude

Location - San Jose,CA
Duration- 12 months
Rate:Open

​
Note:-      Please submit resume in word format with below details

Full Name , Visa and Validity , Hourly Rate all inclusive, Contact no#,
Email, Present location ,Availability, Skype ID.
​

Thanks & Regards,

Suman G Bakshi (Sam)

SourceChip,Inc | Email- s...@sourcechip.net  |Phone-732-917-4895