Greetings,
Hope you are doing well,
I am currently working on the below hot position with our client, as time
allows please go through the job description and let me know your interest.

*Data Warehouse Architect ID:  RF00107 Location:- Fairfield Ohio,Position
type:- contractRate: $65/hr on C2C*

*Job description -8-12 Years*Strong experience as Data Architect for
Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Marts and Relational Database design and
ETLdesign for EDW and Data Marts
Strong experience in designing the Data Model for Enterprise Data
Warehouse, Data Marts and Rational database using Data Modeling tools
ER/Studio 9.1.1 &   Erwin 9.5/7.2/4.1/4.0/3.5.5 and Visio professional
Strong ETL experience using Informatica PowerCenter
9.5,9.1/8.6/8.2/7.1.1/6.2 and SSIS
Experience in reporting using SSRS 2008/2005 and Microstrategy.
Strong knowledge in writing the stored procedures, functions and packages
and handling the exceptions and performance tuning (PL/SQL and T-SQL)
using various techniques in SQL Server and Oracle

*Software & Hardware Environment:Data Modeling Tools       : CA Erwin
9.1/7.3/4.1/4.0/3.5.5, ER/studio 9.1.1, Visio and Oracle Designer*
ETL Tools                 : Informatica 9.1/8.6/8.2/7.1.1/6.2, SSIS
2012/2008/2005, OWB 10g, ODI 10g
Reporting Tools           : SSRS 2005/2008, Microstrategy, Business Objects
and OBIEE 10g
Databases                 : DB2, Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
and Netezza
Scheduling Tools          : Tivoli, Control-M, Informatica & SQL Server
scheduler
Testing Tools             : HP Quality Center and JIRA
Languages                 : PL/SQL, T-SQL, C, C++ and Core JAVA
Operating Systems         : Windows 7/2003/2000/98, and UNIX