Please share profile on *ja...@nestarit.com* <ja...@nestarit.com>

Direct contact number: *(201) 448-1153*

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *Business Analyst for ETL applications
Consultant* with our client. Please check with below job description and If
you are available please respond me back with your updated resume and
contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Business Analyst for ETL applications

Location: Columbus OH

Duration: 01+ Years Contract

ROLE: Business Analyst for ETL applications

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Overall 6+ years of experience with at least 3 years of translating report
requirements into ETL specifications. Writing Source-to-Targets to DW
applications with good coordination skills between business and IM teams.
1+ year of development experience on Informatica ETL tool.

To be involved in the requirement gathering phase to ensure all the
requirement details captured by BA’s is sufficient from a
technical/functional standpoint; to follow up with questions if
insufficient information provided.

To participate in the ticket prioritization phase along with the Client
Managers/Product Owners and Business Stakeholders.

To analyze the Enhancement Tickets and estimate the timeframe for delivery
end to end.

To analyze the tickets and come up with data model changes, incorporate any
new data model in alignment to current system.

To come up with the Design to solution the enhancement features from SQL,
ETL point of view at detailed level.

To support development resources during the course of building the code and
provide solutions.

To participate in UAT testing and walkthrough users/business stakeholders
with any clarifications required.

To have ability to develop codes (SQL, Views, ETL) when situation arises.

To work on Run Defects analysis and fix as and when required by client
managers.

Excellent analytical skills required.

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

*SQL knowledge-  Must have*

*PL SQL knowledge – Good to have*

*ETL knowledge – Must have (Informatica preferred)*

*Data Modelling Skills – Must Have*

*Data Warehouse knowledge – Must Have*

*Guidewire data model knowledge (Good to have to attend to the TRF views) –
I did not have an idea on this one at all initially!*

*Good communication skills to coordinate between business and IM teams.*

*Warm Regards,*

*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

*NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES*

Location: Jersey City, NJ