Hi,

Good Afternoon.

I hope you are doing great!
  We are seeking for Cloud Operations Engineer. It is a  6 +months contract
assignment and it is through one of our preferred vendor. Could you please
go through the below job description and please send me your consultants
updated resumes.
( Need only GC , USC or TN visa candidates )
Job Title : Cloud Operations Engineer ,
Location: Durham, NC

Duration: 6 +Months

Position: C2C

Interview: Skype

 Description

JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Cloud Hosting Engineer works within a small, high-end team. The role
requires a deep understanding of IT operations and key applications and
services running on virtualized and cloud platforms. The roles primary
focus is maintaining and troubleshooting the cloud infrastructure. The
Cloud Hosting engineers are responsible for complex problem resolution,
creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication. Other
duties include researching, proofing, and authoring technical documentation
that are beneficial to the team and the organization. Responsibilities also
include working with other engineers and architects to build and manage
services, track the health of our services, identify and fix problems on
complex systems.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
Account creation, Security Groups
Experience with VPC design, sub-netting, VLANs, routing tables, network
ACLs, security groups & Firewall configurations.
Systems and network security, data encryption and key management for AWS is
preferred.
Demonstrated experience or understanding for EC2, EBS, S3, CloudFormation,
CloudTrail, Cloud Watch, auto scaling, Route 53, SNS, SQS, Lambda, IAM,
Certificate Manager.
General understanding of RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift
Infrastructure automation coding in a language such as Python, Shell
scripts, Powershell with experience specific to AWS component management.
Experience with HPC job scheduling including queuing systems, job
dependencies.
Experience with auditing via cloud trail, cloud-watch events and VPC flow
logs.
QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required.
6+ years of relevant working experience.
Experience in Pharmaceuticals and/or Healthcare IT preferred.
Collaboratively interact with leadership and multiple stakeholders across
the IT organization.
Excellent organizational skills, and oral and written communication skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon
priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
Critical attention to detail, thoroughness and documentation
Providing rotational on call support
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Compliance experience such as ITIL, PCI, ISO 27001 or SOX
AWS certified Solutions Architect Associate or equivalent experience.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) - 3 years
Hadoop
Elastic Map Reduce.

*Thanks & Regards,*