Hi,

Good Morning.

I hope you are doing great!
  We are seeking for Software Development Engineer (iOS). It is a  6 months
contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred vendor. Could
you please go through the below job description and please send me your
consultants updated resumes.

Job Title :Software Development Engineer (iOS) ,
Location: Cupertion, CA

Duration: 6 Months

Position: Contract

Interview: Phone & Skype

We are seeking a talented iOS Software Developer to own our app experience,
adding new features, innovations and design improvements. This is an early
stage initiative with a fast paced, highly collaborative start up like
environment. To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial.
You are a true owner - you are passionate about the business and drive
relentlessly to optimize and improve our business processes, remove
bottlenecks and friction, and allow the business to move at a fast pace.
You collaborate with UX designers, product managers, technical program
managers, and partner teams. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity
and willing to develop quick proof of concepts, iterate and improve. You
create extendable design and easy to maintain solutions with the long term
vision in mind.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Work closely with product and user experience teams to deliver new user
experiences to iPhones Implement native applications for iOS that are
functional, beautiful, and a pleasure to use Propose, prototype, and
evaluate areas of optimization

REQUIRED SKILLS:

Minimum of 4 years experience developing native iOS apps Minimum of 6 years
overall software development experience Shipped mulitple applications on
the iOS App Store Highly proficient in Swift and Objective-C Knowledge of
UIKit, GCD, Core Animation, Auto Layout, iOS memory management Involvement
in making design and general product decisions Strong Computer Science
fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, networking,
concurrency Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
professional software development experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Krishna,

krishna.r...@gmail.com