Hi,

Good Morning.

I hope you are doing great!
  We are seeking for PeopleSoft Systems Analyst. It is a  6 +months
contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred vendor. Could
you please go through the below job description and please send me your
consultants updated resumes.

Job Title :PeopleSoft System Analyst,
Location: Chicago, IL

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Position: C2C *

*Interview:** F2F*

• *Eight plus years of Professional IT Experience in ERP and Client/ Server
Applications including Implementation, Customization, Upgrading,
Maintenance and Production Support of PeopleSoft FINANCIALS.*

• Extensive experience in gathering requirements, designing business
processes and writing functional as well as technical specifications.
Experience in identifying process improvements, Fit gap analysis, end user
presentations and training. *Experience in Data Modeling, developing
Activity diagrams and Documentation using Rational Rose and Visio.
Experience in PeopleSoft Help Desk Support.*

• Experience in PeopleSoft Internet Architecture and Open Integration
Technology tools Application Engine, Component Interface and Integration
broker. Extensively worked in developing and customizing pages, components,
Component Interfaces and menus using Application Designer and peoplecode.

• Proficient in the use of PeopleSoft online and batch development tools,
with significant database experience (Oracle,DB2 and SQL Server).

• Excellent Analytical, Organizational, Interpersonal and Communication
skills. Ability to manage projects, provide solutions from a functional and
technical perspective meet deadlines, build client rapport and to be a team
player.

Gathering requirements, designing business processes and writing functional
as well as technical specifications. Identify process improvements, *Fit
gap analysis, end user presentations and training. Data Modeling,
developing Activity diagrams and Documentation using Rational Rose and
Visio.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

Krishna,

krishna.r...@gmail.com.