Hi,
 Good Morning.
  I hope you are doing great!

   We are seeking for DataStage developers for IL area. It's a 12 + months
long term contract assignment and it is through one of our *PREFERRED
VENDOR* could you please go through the below job description and please
send me your consultants updated resumes at your earliest convenience.

*Requirements:*

-          Datastage development experience

-          Experience with QualityStage specifically

*Requirements include:*

* Strong DataStage, SQL, and Data Modeling skills and experience.

* Need to have good written communication skills as you will be responsible
for providing basic technical documentation to support the business
requirements.

* The data sources are Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle; thus experience
with both of these databases is strongly preferred

* Some Cognos development experience would be helpful.

* Completed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related course of
study.

-

--

*Thanks & Regards,*