Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Performance Tester with Cassandra exp.*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: Long-term*

We are seeking a Performance Test Engineer to be the point person testing
applications measuring performance, capacity, scalability, and stress.

*Requirements:*

   - Experience in *performance testing *of *SolR/ Lucene and Cassandra*
   based applications is a must
   - Understanding the project(s) - lots of communications
   - Writing testing scripts, and tons of emails
   - *Running* *performance tests (using LoadRunner and JMeter)*
   - Writing and analyzing reports
   - Helping developers identify problems and, ideally, possible solutions
   - Understanding of performance testing methodology and best practices
   - Good communication skills

*What would be a plus:*

   - Practical experience in SOAP and REST Service Concepts
   - Knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle

--

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pankaj Kumar*