Hello Everyone,
Hope you are doing well.
Kindly find the below requirement and let me know your views.

*CXML Programmer with EDI *
*Ipswich MA*
*12+ Months contract*
*Start Date immediate*

*Job Duties:*
 Will work with IT Management to help define and document Client's standard
offering for electronic data interchange (EDI) with our customers /
partners, along with implementation guidelines and appropriate mappings,
utilizing cXML.

Will work with IT Management and Marketing to classify and prioritize the
requests and maintain a working project list.

Will facilitate a weekly review meeting with IT Management and Marketing to
discuss the project list, priorities, status and issues.
Will communicate with Client's  customers and partners to kick-off
projects, code and develop solutions within our approved guidelines,
iteratively test the solutions with Client's customers/partners and
implement approved solutions.

* Must have skills:*
CXML ( 3 years)
MS SQL Data Mapping Testing Business Analysis
Exceptional Communication skills to interact well with IT and Business
users.
*Nice to have skills:*   SAP Order Management

*Thanks & Be Well...*
*Manohar Reddy*
*Sr Recruiter*
*iCST*
*100 Brickhill Avenue, Suite C, South Portland, ME 04106*
*mre...@i-cst.com* <mre...@i-cst.com>
*207-221-0314 EXT 428*