Good Morning,

Please find below my updated available bench consultants list.

Please send me if you have any corp-corp consulting position to
kaila...@divensi.com and feel free to contact me at *425 209 1434* for more
information.

*We only submit our own W2 consultants and We ensure to deliver our best
consultants to you and hoping to have long-term business with you. Great
Thanks.. **J*

*NAME*

*TITLE*

*Yrs Exp*

*Current Loc*

*Loc Preference*

*Hemant*

*Enovia PLM/ Java*

7+yrs

WA

Open

*Pitchireddy*

*Sr. Java developer/ Microservice*

10+yrs

WA

Open

*Raveendra*

*Kernel / Device Driver/ Embedded*

11+yrs

WA

Open

*Balaji*

*Network Engr./ Manager/ Lead*

15+yrs

WA

Open

*Arul*

*VMware/Lead/ Disaster Recovery*

10+yrs

TX

Open

*Mani*

*Mainframe Developer*

8+yrs

WA

Open

*Suma*

*SQL BI Consultant*

8 yrs

WA

WA

*Ambiga*

*Informatica Consultant*

9yrs

WA

Open

*Mithun*

*Product Project Mngr/ Analytics*

9+yrs

WA

WA

*Lubna*

*Project/ Program/Delivery Mngr*

14+yrs

WA

WA

*Rajeev*

*Project/ Program Manager/ SDET*

12+yrs

WA

WA

*Ashutosh*

*Automation QA/ IVR QA*

8+yrs

WA

Open

*Amit*

*SDET/ QA/ Lead/ Manager*

12+yrs

WA/FL

WA

I look forward to your reply!

Best Regards,

*Kailash Sahoo*

*Divensi Inc*

14320, NE 21st St, Suite 11, Bellevue, WA, 98007

Direct: 425.209.1434 | LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cskailash>

Email: kaila...@divensi.com | kaila...@azimetry.com

*A satisfied Customer is the best business strategy of all.*

*Note:* To be removed from our mailing list reply with  "*remove*" and
include your

"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.