Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Job Purpose:*
Our client is looking for a full stack developer with deep experience
building web applications using Ruby and modern front-end frameworks like
EmberJS. You will join the team as a developer of our financial
applications and work with Ruby, Ember.js, Datamapper and Postgres. In this
role you will continuously improve the design and quality of our products
using RSpec, QUnit, Mocha and CircleCI. You will also have an opportunity
to contribute ideas and code as we develop our new microservices
architecture using Java 8, Spring Boot and Angular2.

*Job Qualifications:*
You’ve developed multiple Ruby applications and can identify and resolve
complex performance challenges. You’re also not afraid of digging through
legacy code and making it better (or killing things that shouldn’t be
there)

You know your source control tool and can do more than simple branching and
merges. We use git and Github.

You understand the value of testing and can lead the team with smart
testing practices.

You’re as comfortable in the front-end as you are the back-end or are
willing to learn to get there quickly.

You’ve supported production applications and know how to build software
that won’t create late night support calls, but will lead the effort to
help out if they happen.

You want to grow and are passionate about spending more time with new
front-end tools like Angular2 or want to get into microservice development
using Java and Spring Boot

*Preferred:*
Experience with Docker and Docker Compose
Experience with large scale consumer web applications
Experience with the development of data and reporting systems
Experience with microservice architectures
Experience with fintech and businesses in the financial sector

*Behavioral Competencies:*
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality

*Amith*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*