Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Contract:* 6+ months

*Location:* Denver, CO

*Interview:* Open  Phone>skype/F2F

Looking for a VERY Senior resource for a 6+ month contract with a leading
financial institution. In addition to the details below, we are looking for
a Sr Pega resource who has been involved with automating the deployment of
Pega rulesets, that is one of our biggest pain points at the moment. Also
if they have experience spinning up new Pega environments would be a plus.

Seeking Sr. Pega Developer.  Denver, CO (South). Contract (6+ months)

Client is seeking a Sr. Pega Developer for a top large enterprise client in
South Denver. This is a contract opportunity, at least 6 months but the
project is projected for well over a year. This person needs to be able to
hit the ground running to make immediate contributions toward the IT
departments #1 initiative. Don’t worry; there will be great people around
you to help get you up to speed and guidance along the way.

REQUIRED SKILLS

   - 5+ years of Pega Development experience in a large enterprise setting.
   - Understanding of Object Oriented Development (OOD) concepts.
   - Experienced working with developments teams (i.e. Developer, QA
   Tester, Business Analyst, etc.)

JOB OVERVIEW

This person will be diving deeply into the Pega development toolkit. This
Pega system will be replacing existing Legacy applications for loss
mitigation and will be highly visible to the company. You will be working
on a new Pega system.

*Amith*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*ZenithTech Solutions*