Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

I’m on the hunt for a SailPoint Developer for a 6-12 month contract in
Pittsburgh, PA.  The rate is open so please quote your best, if the rate is
too high we won’t get an interview.

JD is below, please send me anybody you have and I will review them ASAP,
thanks!

We are looking for a SailPoint Developer from Information Technology &
Security background working with SailPoint software solutions. Incumbent
would need a strong background in IT security, and ability to develop
functions based on technical requirements. The ideal individual will have
proven versatility across multiple technologies, applications, and
industries with the ability to design, build, and document enterprise class
architecture solutions and systems based on SailPoint's IdentityIQ in
complex environments. Must have proven experience on end to end
implementation for various environments and systems, including application
integration.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

   - Deliver identity management consulting services including client
   interaction, design, build.
   - Support business and technology strategy and planning by leveraging
   knowledge in both technical and business areas
   - Communicating to clients aspects of SailPoint IIQ at appropriate
   functional and technical level for the client audience.
   - Demonstrated ability to gather IAG solution requirements and develop
   functions on the SailPoint tool
   - Working with clients to support user acceptance testing, debugging and
   migration to production environment
   - Deliver SailPoint IIQ technical training designed to enable/educate
   client IT resources.
   - Prepare detailed required documents( requirement, design, build,
   release, unit test case, Meeting minutes)

*Required Skills:*

   - Minimum of 3-4 years of full IAM product suite implementation
   experience
   - 2+ years of experience with SailPoint IIQ modules (Compliance Manager
   and Life Cycle Manager)
   - Knowledge of all the flavors of SailPoint installation and deployment
   - Configure and Deploying SailPoint IIQ Connectors for various target
   systems.
   - Hands-on with aggregation, workflows, tasks, rules and roles.
   - Strong understanding of internal technical of SailPoint IIQ
   - Practical knowledge and experience with Identity Management
   technologies
   - Understanding of Role Based Access Control, Governance and Access
   Certification in SailPoint
   - Java/J2EE, xml, xhtml, JSF development skills
   - Experience with SQL Databases
   - Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*Amith*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*ZenithTech Solutions*

*Desk:* *518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*