Hi,
Good Afternoon. I hope you are doing great!  Could you please go through
the below job descriptions and please send me your best consultants updated
resumes.
Job Title : Scrum Master-Ecommerce,
Location:  BRENTWOOD, Tennessee,

Duration: 6 +Months

Position: C2C

Interview: *Skype*

Scrum Master-Ecommerce

IT Professional / PROJECT MANAGER-EBUSINESS / Project Management/Project
Coordination

This individual will be joining the ecommerce team to aid in their ongoing
digital strategy initiative. position is responsible for guiding the team
and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values, managing
and removing impediments, provide proper communication with the business,
uphold and adhere to standard documentation, facilitating work to
completion, and ability to mentor and resolve conflict.

Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Guiding the team and organization to utilize Agile/Scrum practices to align
with ongoing business initiatives and/or requirements

Minimum Qualifications
5-7 years of experience in a Scrum Master role working with a software
development team that was utilizing Scrum principles, practices and theory.
*Knowledge of Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techiniques: User
Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pariing,
Automated Testing, Agile Games
*Excellent communication, coaching, mentoring, and conflict resolution
skills
*Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational
awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and
ability to increase transparency.
Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling
in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous
Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
Responsible for creating and communicating all reporting of progress,
issues, resolution and deliverables.

Nice to have
Retail and ecommerce experience is a VERY MUCH preferred.
First and/or Second level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, PSM II)
preferred but not required.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Krishna,

krishna.r...@gmail.com