Hi All,

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing great,

This is John from Caliber IT Solutions Inc. We are presenting the
consultants list for your contractual positions. Please have a glance on
it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable positions open for them.

Please add *j...@calibrit.com* <j...@calibrit.com> to your Corp 2 Corp
distribution list.

You can reach me at *980-888-1081**.*

*S.No*

*Name*

*Skill*

*Loc*

*Relocation*

1

Sujith

Android

NC

Open

2

Sitaram

DevOps

TX

Open

3

B Reddy

Devops

MO

Open

4

Ravindra

DevOps

NC

Open

5

Anand

Devops

CA

Open

6

Sai Harish

QA

CA

Open

7

Satya

QA

CA

Open

8

Naveen

QA

CA

Open

9

Giridhar

ServiceNow

GA

Open

10

Manasa

Servicenow

TX

Open

11

Ravi

Servicenow

CA

Open

12

Praneetha

.Net

TX

Open

13

SaiTeja

.Net

MD

Open

14

Anusha

.Net

OH

Open

15

Avinash

.Net

IL

Open

16

Srinivas

BA

NH

Open

17

Sarvani

Java

CA

Open

18

Narender

Java

GA

Open

19

Anil

Java

CA

Open

20

Mauna

UI

GA

Open

21

Srikanth

Data Modeler

TX

Open

Thanks & Regards

*John*

*Caliber IT Solutions INC*

3020-I Prosperity  Church Rd, Suite # 503
Charlotte, NC 28269

p: *980-888-1081*|f:*(704) 259-9900*

j...@calibrit.com <pe...@calibrit.com>|www.calibrit.com
***An E-Verified Company***
This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Do
not print, copy or forward.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail, caliber IT
Solutions Inc. encourages environmental awareness.