Hi,
Good Afternoon. I hope you are doing great!  Could you please go through
the below job descriptions and please send me your best consultants updated
resumes.
Job Title 1: Web Author / Developer– Data Content & Data Coordinator,
Location:  Framingham, MA

Duration: 9 Months

Position: C2C or W2

Interview: *Skype*

*Need GC or USC or H1B *

Sr. Web Author with Adobe AEM/QC expertise to help execute marketing
communications content for deployment on our website worldwide.

*Required Skills/Experience:*

   - Basic expertise HTML, CSS, JavaScript,
   - Demonstrated ability to:
      - troubleshoot and triage critical development and production issues
      - training of peers and teams
      - critical thinking
      - analyze, learn, and utilize rapidly changing technologies
      - set and meet tight deadlines and function well under pressure
      - develop effective and enduring working relationships with peers,
      partners and business stakeholders
      - work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
   - Competencies
      - Excellent Communication
      - Mentoring
      - Attention to Detail
      - Proactivity
      - High Collaboration
   - BS/BA degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent
   experience
   - Knowledge of the following is a plus:
      - Adobe Photoshop and other applications in the Adobe Creative
      Suite/Cloud
      - ecommerce technology, Adobe Experience Manager, Hybris and cloud
      computing
      - hands-on experience with virtual and cloud-based deployments
      - experience with iterative/continuous delivery development practices
      (Agile/Scrum)

*Thanks & Regards,*

Krishna,

krishna.r...@gmail.com