Hi
Can anyone please tell me if there is any VEGA standard which Direct FB
exercise while it performs Blitting or FillRect with Opacity like Operations?
If yes, where can I find its details that what it is and how it impacts DFB
performance?
Any earliest reply would immensenly help.
Regards
Shally

This e-mail and documents attached to this e-mail contain proprietary and/or
confidential information of Entropic Communications. Such information is
subject to copyright belonging to Entropic Communications. This e-mail is
intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any
distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail and attachments is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.