Hi All,
   I am new to Direct FB and Fusiondale. I need to execute the examples (
t2_sender and t2_receiver ) provided in the fusiondale example directory. I have
excuted both the examples simultaneously in two diifetent terminal but in one of
the terminal it is showing an error. Please Find below the error. Could you
please let me know the reason for this error.

(!) Fusion/Init: Mapping shared area failed!
    --> Operation not permitted
(-) [30267: -STACK- ]

I have done the following procedure to set up the environmet and also correct me
if i did anything wrong in the configuration

1. Downloaded DirectFB-1.4.3 version and installed into Ubuntu PC
   Installation Procedure
        1. ./configure --enable-multi --enable-debug
        2. make
        3. sudo make install

2. Downloaded linux-fusion-9.0.0 version and installed into Ubuntu PC
   Installation Procedure
        1. make
        2. sudo make install

3. Downloaded FusionDale-0.8.1 version and installed into Ubuntu PC
   Installation Procedure
        1. ./configure
        2. make
        3. sudo make install

and also verified that fusion and linux-one modules are installed

mohan@ubuntu:~/test/FusionDale-0.8.1/examples$ lsmod | awk {'print $1'} | head
-3 | tail -2
linux_one
fusion