From: directfb-dev-boun...@directfb.org
[mailto:directfb-dev-boun...@directfb.org] On Behalf Of Poole, Bryce
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 4:54 PM
To: directfb-dev@directfb.org
Subject: [directfb-dev] Running secure-fusion

I was hoping someone could give me some guidance on how to run an application
in secure fusion mode.

I see that "secure-fusion" is the default mode. I can start a master
application with it enabled. But when I start a slave process, it fails during
fusion_enter when it tries to create the fusion_sync_call_struct. This fails
because when it tries to do a shared alloc, it doesn't have permissions to do
it based on the permissions of the /dev/fusion file and fails with a seg fault.

Is there a way to invoke the slave so that it correctly starts and communicates
with the master process?

Thanks,
Bryce Poole
DirectFB Lead