Hello everyone,

I am currently reviewing lightweight web browsers and applications to run on an TI AM1808 platform.
I have run the ilixi demonstration applications with success.
I have managed to build webkitDFB with buildroot, with the packages directFB 1.7.0, ilixi 1.0.0, cairo 1.12.10 but I am getting some SIGSEGV at runtime.

I was wondering about the support for the webkitDFB project. It seems that the last update was 9 months ago. Is this project abandoned ? If so is another web browser application currently supported ?

Also what is the support to be expected for QT5 platform plugin ?

Regards
--
Lucile Quirion