Hi,
I am new to bothe iMX6 and DirectFB.
I want to accomplish multiple overlays with following config
Layer 1 - Video
Layer 2 - Image
Layer 3 - Text
Layer 4 - Color stripes

I was able to build examples on the platform but the df_layer example
failed due
to absence of libxine.
But my goal is to provide my own Videoprovider kind of object.
Any pointers , suggestions or example tutorial links are welcome.
Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Subodh

-- **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy,
disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any
such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. UFOMoviez India
Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. UFOMoviez India Ltd. reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to
or from this e-mail address may be stored on the UFOMoviez India Ltd.'s e-mail
system. ***************** End of Disclaimer *******************