Hello,
                When we are working on improving the dfb application
performance in our own platform, we found some rules are difficult to
understand.  There is no clear definition(it is also possible that I have poor
eye to find out it:() about the DSPD_NONE and DSPD_ADD.  Tried to review the
document of porter and Duff,  it is still not clear to me about those two modes.
                Could anyone help me to understand whether those two rules are
necessary?  Needs those information to decide whether to work on the hardware
acceleration for it.
                Thanks a lot for your help!

BR,
Terry