Meenaktchi,

On 7/8/07, Meenaktchi Venkatachalam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Tarun.

I am still facing problem with printing the payload as a string. It gets
printed as hex thou i use %s or %r. I checked the parameters passed to the
callback function in ../gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/blksimpl/pkt.py
and payload is converted to a string using to_string() but still when I
print payload it gets printed in hex format.

I think you are not unpacking the received payload before printing it.
Please go through http://docs.python.org/lib/module-struct.html . I hope
this would help you.

Any suggestions?
Thanks for any help