On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 12:49:52PM -0500, Philip Balister wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Johnathan Corgan
> <jcor...@corganenterprises.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:30 AM, Philip Balister
> > <philip.balis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> r...@beagleboard:~# python /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/audio/dial_tone.py
> >> Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded while
> >> calling a Python object' in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored
> >> gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping: createfilemapping is not available
> >> gr_vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmat (3): Invalid argument
> >>
> >> This system runs python 2.6, if that makes a difference/
> >
> > It does.  Thanks for the report.  We've put off testing with 2.6 bit
> > it's apparent there are some issues.
>
> Do you have any thoughts on when you might start testing against python 2.6?

Soon.  I want the python 2.6 issue sorted out before the final
release of 3.2.  Johnathan has recently made an rc0 tarball that
I suspect he'll announce real soon now.

If anybody wants to dive in and sort this out, it would be most
appreciated.  Reading the python docs that explain what's changed
between 2.5 and 2.6 would probably be a good start.

Eric